|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||The sure-footed Woolabee has a close symbiotic relationship with certain tropical birds. They seek out Woolabee lambkins from their very first flight. Fledglings quickly learn to follow the Woolabee's almost inaudible hum, gently plucking wiry strands growing from their host's scalp.||”|
|“||Heavy wire-like hairs grow directly from the Woolabee's cranium, which the Monster attaches to its horn with its upper hands. The strings produce intense reverberation directly to the Woolabee's head, hence their perpetually startled expression.||”|
The Woolabee is a sheep-like monster. The end of its long floppy ears kind of resemble humanoid like hands, while its feet also kind of resemble humanoid like hands. It also appears to have buck teeth.It has three green birds sitting on its horns right by the strings.
As an adult, it gains an extra bird. Its horns make up an instrument similar to a lyre. Its tail also appears to be more shaped like a squirrel's tail.
The Woolabee's song is a medley of various plucked stringed instruments, such as the harp guitar. Its song varies in pitch, playing both treble and bass at the same time. The bass portion is so low, in fact, that it can be confused for a bass drum since its feet moves up one at a time. According to its bio, the Woolabee also makes an inaudible humming noise, thus it cannot be heard by players.
The Woolabee will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
Woolabee can be teleported to Cloud Island at level 15 for a reward of 5 diamonds. Teleport time for Woolabee is 20 hours.
- Main article: Special Occasions/DoF
ChristmasFor Christmas, the Woolabee wears blue-and-white mittens on its hand-like ears, and its birds turn into cardinals.
The name appears to derive from "wool" and a corruption of either "wallaby" or "lullaby".
- According to a BBB Facebook post, the original name for the Woolabee was "Lyresheep". This is also what it is called in the code.
- When idle, the baby Woolabee appears to be chewing their cud. Adult Woolabee also does this, according to the guide, as it is never idle in-game.
- One of the default names for the Woolabee is "Ovid". This references both Ovid, one of the most significant Roman poets (best known for the "Metamorphoses"), and "ovus", Latin for "sheep" ("ovine" = "like a sheep").
- Woolabee is the icon of popular YouTuber MsmPokeGamer.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|