Thumpies is an rhythm-based game that had provided the main basis of the My Singing Monsters franchise. It had been released on February 2010. Thumpies is set in the Thumpiesverse, a universe distinct from the Monster World. Some features of Thumpies has been incorporated into the game My Singing Monsters, including the Thumpies Totem and the Thumpies Totem, Too. Some of the Thumpies in the game itself are also incorporated into the game My Singing Monsters and My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire. Within the My Singing Monsters franchise, Noobie and Furface had been used for the regular Thumpies, while Rawt and Recess have been used for the Rare Thumpies (MSM only).
(insert gameplay info.)
- The Thumpies names and the song names given in the game have deliberate random capitalization (CamelCase). This may be to demonstrate how wildly active the Thumpies are.
- The Thumpies main menu music is the same as that of the mini-game of the MSM spin-off game My Mammott.
- In the game on the right side of the stage select screen, there are two unknown thumpies. One has a paper bag over his face. The other has flutes sticking out of it resembling Reedling.
- The Thumpie BooO's coloring seems to resemble Whisp, but that may be a coincidence.
- BooO's face also looks very similarly to Mount Knottshurr and to a lesser extent, Mountain Morsel,
- The Comph Thumpie looks simillar to Rare T-rox, due to its mouth. And color.
- TawooO looks simillar to Tweedle, but without wings
- FurFacE was the first ever thumpie made.