|“|| Unusual among Monsters for its ability to form actual words and sing them in a way that tells a story, it is with wonder and the love of collaboration that the Tawkerr sings its Monster anthem. Constantly dreaming up new compositions, the Tawkerr enjoys supporting friends in times of need. Leaning too heavily upon its shoulders is not recommended, however, lest its shoulder spikes leave unattractive dents in one's fuzzy pelt, satin jacket, or delicate epidermis.
The Relics required to get this Werdo can be earned in Scratch Tickets, collected as Daily Login Bonus rewards and exchanged for Diamonds in the Market.
The Tawkerr is a grey, humanoid-like monster. It has long, skinny, deer-like legs, each with two toes, purple spots, and yellow toenails. On its left thigh, small brown spikes can be seen protruding from its skin. Its arms are similar, having purple spots and yellow fingernails. It has three fingers on each hand. The Tawkerr also has purple and yellow fur drooping down from each of its hands. Its head sports large curly orange and brown ram horns, with yellow and purple fur seen behind them. Its eyes are a pastel yellow, with purple and orange pupils. There are spikes visible on the Tawkerr's left shoulder and the right side of its head as well.
Like the Parlsona, the Tawkerr sings about the plants on Plant Island.
Everything here is alive! Everything here is alive!
"They sleep when it gets cold. And the leaves turn; they turn red and they turn gold. They need sunlight and water and earth and the air to keep them alive. That's how plants grow! That's how plants grow!
"You plant a seed, it settles in... and then it bursts! And then it splits, and makes a twin! Then, there were more. Look, across the landscape, and you'll find: it's just a bunch of plants!"
Earning rate and max income
Earning rate is in coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster (if not using a Unity Tree), the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing two of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase happiness by 25%. Below are the things liked by Tawkerr:
- Parlsona (requires level 8)
- Dragon Tower (level 20)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20)
- Ambered Thing (level 22)
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Possible Monster Names
The following are the possible names that will be given to a Tawkerr by default.
Tawkerr's name is presumably a play on the word "talker". It could be a small nod to the game's composer, Dave Kerr, as well.
- It is one of the two Monsters that can be only purchased with Relics, the other being Parlsona.
- Like the Rare Wubbox, the Tawkerr may be released on other Islands in future updates.
- Tawkerr's song makes Plant Island's song longer.
- This may apply to other Islands if the Werdos are released on them as well.
- Tawkerr's second verse is identical to Parlsona's third verse.
- Tawkerr's song mentions all the natural elements (excluding Fire) - Plant, Earth, Air, Cold, and Water, stated in these lines below; (The words in question are bolded and italicized)
- "They sleep when it gets cold. And the leaves turn; they turn red and they turn gold. They need sunlight and water and earth and the air to keep them alive. That's how plants grow! That's how plants grow!"
- In an update, Tawkerrs song got modified a bit, so Parlsona could be heard more.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element