|“|| Unusual among Monsters for its ability to form actual words and sing them in a way that tells a story, it is with wonder and the love of collaboration that the Tawkerr sings its Monster anthem. Constantly dreaming up new compositions, the Tawkerr enjoys supporting friends in times of need. Leaning too heavily upon its shoulders is not recommended, however, lest its shoulder spikes leave unattractive dents in one's fuzzy pelt, satin jacket, or delicate epidermis.
The Relics required to get this Werdo can be earned in Scratch Tickets, collected as Daily Login Bonus rewards and exchanged for Diamonds in the Market.
Tawkerr has been added to Cold Island on 1st November 2017, on the Version 2.1.2 update, not together with Parlsona though.
The Tawkerr is a grey, humanoid-like monster. It has long, skinny, deer-like legs, each with two toes, purple spots, and yellow toenails. On its left thigh, small brown spikes can be seen protruding from its skin. Its arms are similar, having purple spots and yellow fingernails. It has three fingers on each hand. The Tawkerr also has purple and yellow fur drooping down from each of its hands. Its head sports large curly orange and brown ram horns, with yellow and purple fur seen behind them. Its eyes are a pastel yellow, with purple and orange pupils. There are spikes visible on the Tawkerr's left shoulder and the right side of its head as well.
Like the Parlsona, the Tawkerr sings about the plants on Plant Island.
“ Everything here is alive! Everything here is alive! “
" They sleep when it gets cold. And the leaves turn; they turn red and they turn gold. They need sunlight and water and earth and the air to keep them alive. That's how plants grow! That's how plants grow! “
" You plant a seed, it settles in... and then it bursts! And then it splits, and makes a twin! Then, there were more. Look, across the landscape, and you'll find: it's just a bunch of plants! "
On Cold Island, the Tawkerr sings about a completely different topic, mainly fitting in despite being "weird".
"This... is what I live for! This... is wondrous chill! And yes... it can be lonely, but hey... do what you will!"
"Nobody likes me, everyone’s afraid of me. It’s because I am... weird! Nobody likes me, everyone’s afraid of me. It’s because I’m so... cold!"
"Is it cold outside?" (4x)
Earning rate and max income
Earning rate is in coins per minute and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster (if not using a Unity Tree), the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing two of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase happiness by 25%. Below are the things liked by Tawkerr:
- Parlsona (requires level 8)
- Dragon Tower (level 20)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20)
- Ambered Thing (level 22)
- Cryosanthemum (level 15)
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Possible Monster Names
The following are the possible names that will be given to a Tawkerr by default.
Tawkerr's name is presumably a play on the word "talker". It could be a small nod to the game's composer, Dave Kerr, as well.
- It is one of the two Monsters that can be only purchased with Relics, the other being Parlsona.
- Tawkerr's song makes Plant Island's song longer.
- This may apply to other islands if the Werdos are released on them as well.
- When Tawkerr was released on Cold Island, he didn’t extend the song, instead changed the last verse.
- Tawkerr's second verse on Plant Island is identical to Parlsona's third verse.
- On Plant Island, Tawkerr's song mentions all the natural elements (excluding Fire, although sunlight is mentioned, which could refer to it) - Plant, Earth, Air, Cold, and Water, stated in these lines below; (The words in question are bolded and italicized)
- "They sleep when it gets cold. And the leaves turn; they turn red and they turn gold. They need sunlight and water and earth and the air to keep them alive. That's how plants grow! That's how plants grow!"
- Tawkerr also mentions “ Cold “ on Cold Island.
- In an update, Tawkerr's song got modified a bit, so Parlsona could be heard more.
- On November 1, 2017, Tawkerr was made available on Cold Island.
- Tawkerr’s song on Cold Island is likely coming from another perspective, most likely the islands Colossal.
- Tawkerr is one of the only monsters to have a path item in it's likes.
- Tawkerr has 2 Book Of Monsters sounds, one for each Island it goes to. Plant Island Tawkerr says "Plants!" and Cold Island Tawkerr says "Cold."
- In the official MSM Guide, there are 2 Tawkerrs listed: the Plant Island one and the Cold Island one. This, and the fact that each one has a different Book Of Monsters sound, shows that it may actually be 2 Monsters named "Tawkerr".
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element