|“||The T-Rox exudes enthusiasm and energy, displaying flashing spikelets and chomping jaws. Monsters with toes should steer well clear of the T-Rox.||”|
The T-Rox bears a strong resemblance to the large carnivorous dinosaur, Tyrannosaurus Rex (which is often abbreviated to T-Rex). Its body is constructed out of gray stone with two clear blue crystal horns, and two clear blue crystal spikelets visible along its tail. Its bright yellow jaw and feet appear similar to scoops commonly seen on ditchdiggers.
When this monster is idle, it stays in tempo by enthusiastically swaying or rotating back and forth.
The T-Rox Monster's contribution to an Island's song is akin to synthesized drumming. The Monster's pounding feet produce an electric bass drum sound, while its chomping jaws sound like an electric snare being struck.
Because all of these two-element monsters take the same time to hatch, these combinations all take the same amount of time when they don't produce a T-Rox.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned. The food per level is the same for all three element monsters and can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25% (in other words, placing two of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase happiness by 25%).
|Monster||Like 1||Like 2||Like 3||Like 4||Like 5|
|Congle||Potbelly||Bloofi Tree||Piney Tree||Dragoon Statue|
|Level 4||Level 9||Level 12||Level 13||Level 16|
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), these Wublins can be used to "dispose of" T-Rox's egg instead of putting it into Nursery: Zynth - 1 egg(s), Zuuker - 6 egg(s), Tympa - 12 egg(s), Creepuscule - 6 egg(s), Blipsqueak - 6 egg(s)
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Do also note that inactive Wublin statues that no longer need certain species of monster egg will no longer be vacant as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Some items to take into consideration when designing your island by strategy are number of beds for the monster, rate of income per bed, max income per bed, and time for max income to be reached. The income below is for level 15:
|Number of Beds||3|
|Rate of Income High||192|
|Rate of Income Low||96|
|Rate of Income per Bed High||64|
|Rate of Income per Bed Low||32|
|Max Income per Bed||8,640|
|Time to Max Income @ High||2:15 hours|
|Time to Max Income @ Low||4:30 hours|
T-Rox is most likely is a portmanteau of the words T-Rex (Tyranossaurus rex), a Dinosaur from the cretaceous period, and "Rocks", probably because the monster has rock-like scales over its body.
Rares are special versions of monsters that are only available to buy and breed on weekends. Each weekend a different rare is available to buy or breed. The breeding combination is the same as a regular monster, but the breeding time is longer, the "likes" are different, and the earning rates are higher. They are not yet available in the Windows version of the game.
Find out more about the rare version of the T-Rox on the Rare T-Rox page.
- Whenever the T-Rox chomps, the crystal horns and spikelets on its tail light up.
- The name "T-Rox" remains the same in almost every translated version of the game.
- The T-Rox is the only triple element monster that does not require 12 hours of breeding/incubating. This is particularly useful for breeding the ethereal Ghazt and Reebro on the Plant and Air islands.
- T-Rox has the elements earth, cold and water but cannot be placed on earth island, cold island or water island.
- Despite the fact that T-Roxes only finish being bred/incubated in 8 hours, it still has a higher maximum coin income compared to the other three-element monsters in Plant Island.
- As with the Maw, Scups, Entbrat and Mammott, there's a concept drawing of the T-Rox.
- The T-rox's feet look similar to the Digger decoration.
- One of the T-Rox's default names, Toebegon, is a reference to its bio, which hints that its stomping can cause great damage to toes.
- Despite its bio mentioning that "Monsters with toes should steer well clear of the T-Rox", the Congle likes the T-Rox (the Congle has toes).
- The T-Rox and the Stogg are the only two monsters with dinosaur-like features.
Main Article: Special Occasions
During the Halloween season of October, all T-Roxes (on all the islands) dressed up as green dinosaurs, a real T-Rex, or a Zombie T-Rex as part of the Plant Island Halloween celebration. It is not known for sure which, because they all have a green body, white sharp teeth and claws.
This costume did not appear in 2015.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element