|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||The Syncopite was born of a seismic event during which the silence of the primordial cosmic hush grew so heavy, it collapsed under its own weight and compressed into a dense, luminous mass. The Syncopite splintered off from this celestial whole - a living megalith of crystal and rock, exploding and retracting in a percussive celebration of music and life. Its crystalline core and rocky surface reflect, retract, and absorb astral groove-lengths, while keeping time to the rhythm of the Monster World.||”|
The Syncopite is a tall monster with a body made of both crystal and rock. The crystalline part, which is by far the largest, starts similar to Diamond in color, but gradually darkens near its edges, becoming similar to Vegidian Crystal.
The rocky part completely covers the Syncopite's feet, legs, torso and arms, as well as its eyebrows and shoulders. Chunks of that same rock float around the crystalline part, with it using these rocks to make its song. Every time the rocks tap on its head, it glows.
The Syncopite has eyes with purple pupils and lavander sclera, and a barely visible mouth, located between its rocky and crystalline parts.
It is a Celestial Monster of Crystal.
Its constellation is called Crystalline Crop.
Syncopite's song is a series of rhythmic beats created by hitting its own crystalline body with the rocks that float near it to make a hi-hat type sound, similar to the Ziggurab's sound.
Syncopite, like all other Celestials, cannot be bred. Instead, the player must cross all 24 points in Crystalline Crop within the month of May (31 days) to unlock Syncopite.
Completing Crystalline Crop will unlock Syncopite to be placed on Starhenge.
Syncopite's name comes from Syncopation and -ite, a suffix that's usually used in the scientific names of minerals.
- Syncopite is the tenth Celestial Monster in DOF.
- When it sleeps, the rocks levitating around the crystalline part of its body group up and surround the crystal.
- In the market, the crystalline part of Syncopite is bright. When placed down, it's dark.
- In natural monthly order from January to December, Syncopite is the first Celestial, to have an unnatural element ( as Fire is considered a natural element in DOF).
- Syncopite is the only Celestials or monster in DoF to have floating parts. In the franchise, Syncopite is the fourth to have that characteristic. The first one is the Ghazt, the second being Rare Ghazt and the third being Rare Jeeode, but, it's the only non-ethereal monster to do so.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|