|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||Stogg puppies are delightfully entertaining as they tumble and frolic with boundless enthusiasm. Gobbling down anything that glitters or shines, one must not worry, as this is an important source of essential nutrition for their developing bodies.||”|
|“||The interior of a Stogg develops into a geode-like cavity where pure sonic energies coalesce and build. The Stogg releases this powerful force in a controlled but ecstatic outburst of light, music and celebration.||”|
The Stogg is a stegosaurus-like Monster, with four stumpy legs, a row of spikes along its back, blue eyes, and four nostrils. Around the spikes is a reddish rock-like covering.
As an adult, it develops two rows of spikes, which become more blade-like, it becomes bigger, and its tail grows longer with spikes on the end. As well as this, the adult Stogg becomes a darker shade of orange. It has gray scales surrounding the spikes.
The Stogg's song is an electric synthesizer sound. As it plays, its spikes flash with each note, and the zigzag line on its side moves like a sound visualizer.
The Stogg can be bred through a combination of Fire and Earth. Possible combinations:
The name might be a play on Stegosaurus due to the fact that it looks like one. It may also be a portmanteau of 'Stegosaurus' and 'Ogg', a file extension of a sound file.
- Main article: Special Occasions/DoF
ChristmasThe Stogg's spikes become colored with alternating green and red along its back. On the outside of them is white decorated snow on the monster's back. It's possible that the decorations are supposed to look like gumdrops stuck in icing, like on a gingerbread house.
- Its song is similar to the Ghazt, only more of a string-like sound.
- Stogg is the first bred monster that you get in the game, similar to the Drumpler in original My Singing Monsters. However, in Dawn of Fire, the Stogg must be bred at least once to complete the tutorial.
- It is the only two-element monster in My Singing Monsters history to take up only one bed.
- It costs only 30, similarly to the double-element monster cost in the original game. The other double-element monsters cost 120.
- The decoration eerie remains may be a fossilised Stogg.
- In the code, Stogg is called "Stegosynth". This name may also be one of its pre-selected nicknames.
- The fact that baby Stoggs are called "puppies" may be a reference to baby dogs being called puppies.
- When Deedge was added to Space Island, it added a new verse to the song, and Stogg gained a new track that he plays during the verse.
- As a baby, it is mainly cross-eyed. As an adult, it is mainly cock-eyed (though it also crosses its eyes).
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|