"In a remarkable confluence of legendary energies, the dimensional fabric bridging our reality and the monster realm has revealed an all new island! Supervised by the Shugabush, a host of other monsters have been invited to join together with the band and create a musical experience like never before!"
Shugabush Island is available at level 4 for free, after purchasing Air Island.
Like Ethereal Island, monsters on this island can only be Teleported here from other islands, once fed to level 15. Teleporting will reset their levels back to one, and turn the monsters into eggs again. Teleportation is currently impossible to reverse, so the monsters will stay permanently on Shugabush island.
Rare monsters from the Plant, Cold, Air, Water, and Earth elements can be bought from the Shugabush market, bred on their home island and teleported to Shugabush Island, or bred on Shugabush Island by breeding their non-rare monster with the Shugabush monster. This non-rare breeding may result in the birth of a non-rare elemental monster, a Shugabush monster, the normal monster acquired by this breeding pair, or by a rare elemental monster.
If a monster is fed to level 15 on Shugabush Island, they will appear in the "place" list on Gold Island, but "Because of conflicts in the interdimensional magic on Shugabush Island, this monster cannot be placed on Gold island," probably because BBB has yet to integrate the rest of the Shugafam into Gold Island's song. However, if a Shugabush is fed to level 15 on Plant Island, it may be placed on Gold Island.
|Monster||Level Available||Breeding Time||Element(s)|
Rocks and Trees
Main Article: Obstacles
Removing the rocks and trees from the island earns you Experience and opens up space to place more Monsters, Decorations, or Structures. Removed obstacles are gone permanently, there is no way to get them back.
The music of Shugabush Island is a remix of Love or Money, from the award-winning Kristian Bush. Like the original song, the island's key is G major.
Main Article: Castle
To be placed on an island, each monster requires a specific number of beds. For Natural monsters, this is equal to the number of elements that monster represents. Ethereal, Legendary, Supernatural and Seasonal Monsters each have varied bed requirements. Upgrade the Castle to unlock more beds.
While the song of the island is crucial, users may also want to use some of these numbers to help with planning which monsters to feed first and make 100% happy first, as well as plan frequency of coin collection. The numbers below are as follows:
|Rate||Rate of income per bed at level 15 and at 100% happy|
|Max||Maximum income per bed at level 15|
|Time||Time to maximum income at level 15 and at 100% happy|
It should be noted that Rates are half the shown values for 0% happy, and Times are double the shown values for 0% happy.
- Shugabush Island was added in the 1.2.4 update on December 10th, 2013
- The Shugabush Island Castle does not produce a bass sound, regardless of upgrades. The only other castle to not do so is the Crystal Castle on Gold Island.
- The Shugabush is necessary to breed any monsters on Shugabush Island.
- No monster who lives in Shugabush Island can go to Gold Island, because of the inter-dimensional powers of Shugabush Island.
- Rare monsters from the Plant, Cold, Air, Water, and Earth elements can be bought from the Shugabush market, bred on their home island and teleported to Shugabush Island, or bred on Shugabush Island by breeding their non-rare monster with the Shugabush monster. This non-rare breeding may result in the birth of a non-rare elemental monster, a rare elemental monster, a Shugabush monster, or the normal Shugafam monster that comes from this breeding pair.
- The Oaktopus on this island (unlike other islands) has a birds' nest on its head, as of Version 1.3.2 .
|Plant Island||Cold Island|
|Air Island||Water Island||Earth Island|
|Gold Island||Ethereal Island||Shugabush Island|
Pages in category "Shugabush Island"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
Media in category "Shugabush Island"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.