|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
Shop is where Monsters, Structures and Decorations are bought in Dawn of Fire.
- Does not occupy the entire screen, enabling players to use it anywhere in-game
- Has a convenience that anything can be dragged from there to Continent to place them directly.
- Offers goods that are unavailable in the original game, such as Fire Element Monsters
- Is able to store Decorations, like the Storage Structure does in the original game.
Coins and Diamonds can be bought with real-life currency from the Shop via the buttons "Get Coins" or "Get Diamonds" in the bottom-left corners. Sometimes the amount of currency coming in some or all packs can increase by a certain percentage, up to 100% extra (or extremely rarely, 125% extra). The 100% extra offers are only available rarely and on random occasions, and the 100% extra offers last only for 24 hours. Other percentages are influenced by either random reasons or at special times, such as the new game update release.
- Instead, the Market in Dawn of Fire is a place where players can buy and sell products.
- Decorations used to cost diamonds there but now costs coins to purchase.
- It seems that it takes approximately every 60 days for another spontaneous 100% extra offer to pop up.
- There was an occasion in September 2016 where there was a 125% more on the Bag of Diamonds.