Seasonal Monsters are exclusive to certain seasons observed throughout the year. They are only available during a short window of time for purchase and/or breeding, making them some of the more elusive monsters found in the game. They become available during their specific season. For example, the Yool becomes available during the Christmas Season. It is possible to acquire these monsters "out of season" through Daily Deals but only for a very limited time.
Seasonal monsters can't be bred with other monsters, which also means they cannot breed with their rare counterparts. They don't appear in the lists of monsters that can be used in the Breeding Structure.
List of Seasonal Monsters
|Monster||Element||Islands On||Not Found On|
Each of the Seasonal Monsters are obtained by breeding two specific monsters together, only during the designated period of time. The exact dates are different from year to year, but during a particular season, the monster's island will be decorated differently when the opportunity to breed these monsters is possible. During Daily Deals, the monster's island does not look any different so attention to the News will be necessary. The chances of breeding these monsters are very low.
|1 day, 12 hours||Cold|
| 1 day, 7 hours,|
6 minutes, 30 seconds
|1 day, 1 hour||Air|
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned. The food for each level is the same for each Seasonal Monster.
|Level||Food Per Feeding||Total Food Needed Per Level|
It takes 655,320 food to get a Seasonal Monster from level 1 to 15.
- Seasonal Monsters were referred to as Limited Time Monsters and Special Edition Monsters in the past.
- Rarely, sometimes during Anniversary Month, all Seasonal Monsters are made available at once. ( In 2017, all Rare Seasonal Monsters were also released. )
- Occasionally, Seasonal Monsters are re-released "out of season" for very short periods of time, with a purchase price up 75 from the usual 150, to 225. For details, refer to the individual Seasonal Monsters information. This is true only for app players. PC players have never had those opportunities.
- In 2014, costs of Seasonal Monsters except for those of the Hoola and Yool went up 75 from 150 to 225.
- During the seasonal event in September 2014, costs of all Seasonal Monsters were 150.
- Almost all of the Seasonal Monsters have vocal songs, except Blabbit, despite fan arguments.
- Seasonal Monsters didn't have an element until a news pop-up on June 25th, 2016 for the re-release of the Yool on the same date. Each one became a single element monster. These elements do not actually appear in-game (just in the News), so the Seasonal monsters are still unable to breed.
- It revealed that the monsters' elements are:
- The pumpkin is for the Punkleton.
- The Christmas tree is for the Yool.
- The heart is for the Smoochle.
- The egg is for the Blabbit.
- The sun is for the Hoola.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Seasonal Monsters"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.