|“||Nobody is sure whether the constant collision of the Scargo's clash cymbal-tipped eye-stalks causes it any discomfort, or if the Wublin has just gotten used to it. What is sure is that this Monster's technique is near-perfection - many new percussionists can't seem to get a handle on the proper grip. Then again, if the cymbals were attached to you, you might figure it out quicker than most, too.||”|
The Scargo is a snail-like monster with mint fur and light blue spots next to its head. It has a cylindrical round, fuzzy body, similarly to a Dipster, and a smaller light brown shell between its tail and body. It has a large mouth with humanoid teeth and gums. It sports a pair of green arms coming from the side of its head, ending in turquoise wrists and hands. It has eye-stalks fashioned like its arms, with turquoise starting in the same wrist like area, but with cymbals at the end and orange eyes, with yellow whites, in the middle of each cymbal, on the outer end.
While idle, the Scargo drums its hands on the ground, though this does not make any sounds.
Interesting enough, it shares some characteristics with several of the monsters that it requires.It has a furry appearance like Clamble,the shell of Shellbeat,teeth posture similar to Shrubb,and the skin color mixed with Dandidoo,Spunge and Pummel.
The Scargo plays crash cymbals during the 5th verse of the song using the cymbals on its eye-stalks,although during the song animation,it makes its eyes dizzy.
Its puzzle's objective, like most other Wublins', was filling in the blanks with the names of various objects or entities found in the My Singing Monsters universe. This puzzle was associated with treats.
The answers to Scargo's puzzle are listed below. The letters required to form its name have been capitalized and bolded.
cupcakeS ice Cream cAke bRead do(uGh)nuts cOokies
The Scargo, like all other Wublins, will produce coins, diamonds, food, and shards, but at no specified rate.
The Scargo requires 3 Shellbeat eggs, 3 Clamble eggs, 3 Shrubb eggs, 3 Dandidoo eggs, 2 Pummel eggs and 2 Spunge eggs to power up. There is a time limit of 3 days needed to power it up.
Pre-prepare Shellbeats on Water Island, Clamble on Earth Island, Pummel on Plant Island (plus another Pummel on Mirror Plant Island, or go for Shrubb if also Bonus Breeding Structures available in your main Plant Island), Spunge on Cold Island. Unfortunately, no monster the Scargo requires lives in Air Island.
If you have no extra breeding structure nor mirror Water Island, you must be lucky to get the Shellbeats. That is unless you have Rare Shellbeat, since breeding Rare Shellbeat + Shellbeat guarantees Shellbeat unless rare rerun is on.
After pre-preparing the monster eggs, keep breeding all monsters of the highest breeding number, unless you have lots of time throughout the day, which in this case you may breed those Dandidoos and Shrubbs first. Make sure you are really active though, because the short time limit and the fact that neither Air Island nor Shugabush Island is usable makes this challenge really difficult.
A different strategy can be found here.
Its name is a shortened version of "Escargot" which means cooked land snail. Escargot is French for snail, hence the Scargo's snail-like appearance.
- Scargo's teaser was released considerably early into the month. This is probably because Big Blue Bubble wanted to take some days off for the Christmas holidays.
- Scargo's teaser is the second to include a silhouette gif of the monster in the background. The first one is Creepuscule.
- All the monsters zapped into this Wublin have the Plant Element.
- One of Scargo's possible names is Gary. This may be a reference to Gary the Snail from Spongebob.
- Scargo is the last Wublin (and all monsters in general) to release in 2016.
- Scargo's statue doesn't show his mouth or his extra arms.
- It's the only Wublin to only play in one verse of the song.
- It's the First Wublin to have its part not included in the Wublin Island soundtrack. The second on is Astropod. The third one is Pixolotl.The fourth is Bona-Petite.And the fifth is Maulch.
- On the 26th of February, 2017, Big Blue Bubble released a gif stating five facts about the newest 5 Wublins. The facts for Scargo are:
- Deathly afraid of garlic and butter.
- Likes big shells and it cannot lie.
- Farms the mold that grows in its fur for various issues.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element