|“||To call the Rare Toe Jammer a marshmallow enthusiast would be a profound understatement. It gobbles them up at every opportunity, but thanks to a curious chemical reaction that takes place inside the monster, they drift to its outer membrane and protrude at all angles. The coloration may be a product of this same internal process, but while some believe that this theory holds water, others claim it's just a phase.||”|
The Rare Toe Jammer is notably different from its original counterpart. As the bio describes, it has a number of small marshmallows sticking out from its surface at all angles. Its main body color shifts between shades of orange and shades of green, and its eyes are differently colored as well, with its right eye green and left eye orange.
The Rare Toe Jammer Monster's contribution to an island's song is mid-range male vocal part, often using a "doo" or "doo wah" syllable and expressed in staccato.
In Air Island, it sings "Buh-doo-uh" as well as a quick "doo-wah" in the start. In Water Island, Rare Toe Jammers would hold their "doo" syllable twice and then end with a staccato of the same syllable. In Gold Island, it does sing some low notes and when it does so, it mouth moves lower.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned. The food per level is the same for all single element monsters and can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster (if not using a Unity Tree), the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing two of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase happiness by 25%. Below are the things liked by Rare Toe Jammer:
- Noggin (requires level 1)
- Mammott (level 2)
- Toe Jammer (level 4)
- Tweedle (level 4)
- Riff (level 4)
- Potbelly (level 9)
- Pummel (level 9)
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Some items to take into consideration when designing your island by strategy are number of beds for the monster, rate of income per bed, max income per bed, and time for max income to be reached. The income below is for level 15:
|Number of Beds||1|
|Rate of Income High||60|
|Rate of Income Low||30|
|Rate of Income per Bed High||60|
|Rate of Income per Bed Low||30|
|Max Income per Bed||2,880|
|Time to Max Income @ High||7:30 min.|
|Time to Max Income @ Low||15 min.|
- The Rare Toe Jammer is the third single element rare in the game to have a natural counterpart.
- Another monster who cycles through different colors as it sings is the Kazilleon.
- One of the Rare Toe Jammer's default names, "Geemowv", is a phonetic spelling of the French word for "marshmallow": "guimauve". Another is "Smmore", a reference to the snack food of the same name (which usually requires marshmallows to make).
- A close examination of the monster shows that the image data for some of its toes is clipped: there are sharp edges where some of the toes go outside their virtual boxes.
- While it’s PNG shows it as half orange, half green, it actually flashes orange and green separately in-game.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element