|“||Love, just like music, is universal. Rare Smoochles, with their extra set of eyes, claim to be able to see love in all its forms. This enlightenment doesn't mean that the Monster is exempt from conflict - spats and misunderstandings have historically led to literal heartbreak, requiring stitching. In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make, and two heads know that they're ultimately destined for one another.||”|
Release 3rd February 2017 with normal Schmoocle.
The differences between Rare Schmoochle and its common counterpart:
- The body is teal, and the change is very similar to a Rare Jeeode's.
- It has two eyes on each head, as opposed to one.
- It has purple and teal stripes on its arms.
- Its claws and talons are turquoise.
- The heads are different from the regular - one has more horns (or some sort of hairstyle similar to Rare Hoola's), and the other one has an iroquos instead of a pony-tail, and both "hairdos" are turquoise.
- Its heads and wings are cerulean.
- The heart has some seams and stitches, referencing its heartbreaks. It is divided into three parts, each a different colour: purple, lavender, and sky blue.
The heads sing as a duet, taking turns going "Bum" or "Bam" in a high pitched voice, and then synchronizing at the end.
The Rare Schmoochle can only be bred for a limited time during times the normal Schmoochle is available. Possible combination(s):
- Avail 3rd feb 2017 22:00 UTC to 6th feb 2017 22:00 UTC.
- avail 14th feb 2017 15:00 UTC to 15th feb 2017 15:00 UTC.
- avail 19th feb 2017 20:00 UTC to 20th feb 2017 20:00 UTC.
- Available 18th August 2017 to 21st August 2017.
NOTE: Rare Schmoochle can only be bred or purchased during the dates listed above. Any Rare Schmoochles on Air Island that are obtained during that time will stay unless they are sold. No exception.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|Level||Food Per Feeding||Total Food Needed Per Level|
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster (if not using a Unity Tree), the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing two of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase happiness by 25%. Below are the things liked by Rare Schmoochle:
- Schmoochle (requires level 4)
- Flappy Flag (level 9)
- Spurrit Statue (level 15)
- Leafy Sea Dragon (level 20)
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Some items to take into consideration when designing your island by strategy are number of beds for the monster, rate of income per bed, max income per bed, and time for max income to be reached. The income below is for level 15:
|Number of Beds||2|
|Rate of Income High||210|
|Rate of Income Low||105|
|Rate of Income per Bed High||105|
|Rate of Income per Bed Low||52.5|
|Max Income per Bed||21,420|
|Time to Max Income @ High||3:24 hours|
|Time to Max Income @ Low||6:48 hours|
The Schmoochle, at least partially, comes from the word "smooch", another word for "kiss". The second part of the Schmoochle's name may have come from "Poochle", a common dog name, which is then combined with the aforementioned "smooch."
"Rare Schmoochle" is simply a Rare Monsters modifier of the regular Schmoochle, from which Rare Schmoochle is named after.
- The Rare Schmoochle had various teasers confirming its appearance in the game.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element