|We are currently upgrading this article|
This article is currently in the process of an expansion or major restructuring, so this article may get edited often. You may help with the process by expanding it or editing the article and making improvements to what is currently in the article. If there are no edits within a few days, you may remove this template.
|“||Imagine the surprise of Cybop admirers everywhere when the Rare Jellbilly first appeared! This Monster's sensorial 'stachacles' grow above two beady eyes, instead of below just one, producing an altogether different vibe. In turn, Cybops scampered to update their own look, but the Rarethereal was quick to dissuade them, insisting that it's best to stay true to oneself. Wise words for Monsters of all Elements and Classes.||”|
The Rare Jellbilly is different from it's common form in many ways:
- It's main color is green rather than blue.
- It has four arms instead of two.
- It has several outward-pointing tentacles that supposedly help it 'feel' music.
- It does not have a mustache, instead sporting purple mustache-shaped eyebrows.
- It now has two eyes instead of one.
Rare Jellbilly's song is the same as regular Jellbilly.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in shards per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute. The food per level is the same for all Ethereal monsters of the same element count and can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster, the monster's happiness will increase by 25% (in other words, placing two of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase happiness by 25%).
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Some items to take into consideration when designing your island by strategy are number of beds for the monster, rate of income per bed, max income per bed, and time for max income to be reached. The income below is for level 15:
|Number of Beds|
|Rate of Income High|
|Rate of Income Low|
|Rate of Income per Bed High|
|Rate of Income per Bed Low|
|Max Income per Bed|
|Time to Max Income @ High|
|Time to Max Income @ Low|
Possible Monster Names
The following are the possible names that will be given to a Rare Jellbilly by default.
- Rare Jellbilly was teased in the My Singing Monsters: Coloring Book app. It appears in a coloring page in the 'Rare' section.
- It later was teased again on social media with a gif showing it writing back to fans, and to what seem to be Cybop. The gif reveals that its arms are green.
- Because the teased coloring book image has no color (for it is meant for coloring yourself) it was unknown what Rare Jellibilly's color would be, though due to the gif, it was revealed to be green.
A lucky user found a full Rare Jellbilly image on the My Singing Monsters: Coloring Book app as a daily free page and posted on Facebook.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element