|“||What do you do when you have the urge to steal - Ahem, Borrow - monster eggs and paint them, but your fellow monsters are wise to your hijinks? Do as the Rare Blabbit does: Get organized. Its not unusual for this mustard-colored creature to be the mastermind behind fearless and inventive egg raids. Its also an expert at covering its tracks; Its serpentine form leaves none to speak of! The Rare Blabbit's antics take some getting used to, but it assures us we'll soon learn to appreciade it.||”|
The Rare Blabbit seems to be more catlike with yellow fur, big ears and a long tail. Its eyes differ from those of the regular Blabbit; as it does not have heterochromia and its sclera are a darker shade of yellow. It has a furry, snakelike tail and no legs. It has "whiskers" above its eyes. The "whiskers" seem to act like eyebrows.
Same as blabbit.
The breeding combination is the same as the standard Blabbit. It can only be bred or purchased during the available dates which may differ from those of the standard Blabbit.
- The first ever breeding event started on March 31, 2017 at 19:00 UTC and ended April 3, 2017 at 19:00 UTC.
- The second breeding event started on April 6th at 19:00 UTC and ended April 7th at 19:00 UTC.
- The third breeding event started on April 10th at 19:00 UTC and ended April 11th at 19:00 UTC.
- The fourth breeding event started on April 14th at 19:00 UTC and will end April 17th at 19:00 UTC.
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|Level||Food Per Feeding||Total Food Needed Per Level|
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster (if not using a Unity Tree), the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing two of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase happiness by 25%. Below are the things liked by Rare Blabbit:
- Blabbit (requires level 9)
- Guitree (level 16)
- Directions to Nowhere (level 9)
- Babayag Tower (level 15)
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Some items to take into consideration when designing your island by strategy are number of beds for the monster, rate of income per bed, max income per bed, and time for max income to be reached. The income below is for level 15:
|Number of Beds||1|
|Rate of Income High||180|
|Rate of Income Low||90|
|Rate of Income per Bed High||180|
|Rate of Income per Bed Low||90|
|Max Income per Bed||43,200|
|Time to Max Income @ High||04:00:00 hours|
|Time to Max Income @ Low||08:00:00 hours|
"Blabbit" comes from "blowing bubbles" and "rabbit". As well, to "blabber" means to talk too much or to talk foolishly. For example: "My neighbor blabbered on and on."
- This monster is the last rare Seasonal Monster to be released.
- The Rare Blabbit may be a Star Wars reference, as it looks very similar to Jabba The Hutt, and one of it's default names is Rotta, Jabba's son.
- When the Blabbit returned and the Rare Blabbit came out, Blabbit used a bunny emoji (🐰),while Rare Blabbit used a cat emoji (🐱), due to its more cat-like appearance.
- Oddly, when the Rare Blabbit's singing animation plays, you can see that it does not have any legs at all.
- This may be intentional, as the description states that it doesn't leave any footprints, possibly from its lack of feet.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element