|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||Party Island is perfectly suited for social gatherings and musical mischief. Nestled atop an affable leviathan drifting along the surface of the living ocean, it must feel at least a little weird living on top of the head of another creature. The Monsters say it takes some getting used to.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Party Island () is an Outer Island in Dawn of Fire that contains only the adult version of certain monsters. Out of the four Outer Islands, Party Island has the lowest level restriction, level 5, for monster teleportation. Baby Monsters from the Continent can be placed in the Teleporter under the Party Island heading once they reach level 5. As the baby monster teleports to Party Island, it transforms into its adult version. There are currently twelve different monsters that can be teleported to Party Island.
Above the ocean, Party Island can be seen with its many cliffs, encompassed by four platforms: one on the left side, one on the right side, one in the front, and one in the back. The front platform is the largest and the closest to sea level as the other three platforms are raised. The floors of the raised platforms appear to have cyan-colored grass while the front platform is a mixture of cyan grass and a bare tan. The raised platforms also have brown edges while that of the front platform is maroon. The edges of the raised platforms contain green vine-like objects that support multiple balloons and pennant banners. In addition, stars and confetti can be spotted on the front platform.
A leviathan can be seen below the front platform which supports the entire island. The leviathan appears dark-brown and it has navy blue eyelids. On its forehead lies a star along with six red specks right above it. Most importantly, on the sides of the platforms, cannons are noticeable, which occasionally shoot arrays of confetti into the sky that slowly dissipate into the air, resembling a "party."
The list of indigenous monsters is below with each monster's class indicated in parenthesis.
|Monster||Level Available||Cost||Time||Reward||Max Income||Element(s)|
Note: Only one of each type of monster on Party Island is able to produce Coins. In other words, if a Kayna is already on Party Island and then a second Kayna is teleported, only the first will produce Coins. Therefore, the maximum amount of Coins that can be produced on Party Island at a given time is 1,250 .
The Party Island song is in the key of C major and it plays at approximately 80 beats per minute.
The Mammott,Noggin,Ziggurab and Potbelly play their parts.Oaktopus sing its part also.At half of the first measure,Shrubb joins in.The others repeat their parts.After the first part,Stogg and Quibble played their parts.Then Kayna,PomPom and Furcorn played their parts.The next half,it repeats the first part of the song.After that,Candelavra sing its part.
More details to come in the future.
- Party Island did not come with the original Dawn of Fire launch; it was released with the Version 1.8.0 Update, which coincided with the one-year anniversary of the game. As such, Party Island is the first and only additional Outer Island to be released after the game's original launch.
- Party Island is also the first and only Outer Island to have a set teleportation time: five minutes. This makes the island rather easy to populate since the teleportation time does not increase as the monster's elemental number increases.
- Party Island was teased on October 4th, 2016 on the MSM Facebook page.
- Party Island has a similar layout to a classic My Singing Monsters island since both have eyes.
- No other Outer Island has eyes or any feature that resembles the five senses.
- The Kayna can speak in English on Party Island, making this the first time that a Kayna has ever spoken and done so in English across the entire My Singing Monsters universe. It sings with the Furcorn and PomPom, "Come on over here!"
- This is also the first time the Furcorn has ever spoken and done so in English within the game. However, the Furcorn actually spoke twice before: once in a removed tutorial for My Singing Monsters, and another time in the spin off game, Furcorn's Jelly Dreams.
- The description of Party Island mentions that the Monsters feel weird living on top of the head of another creature. This would be the first time that Monsters on any island have sung on top of a living creature.
- Party Island has the slowest tempo in MSM history, at 80 bpm.
- Tweedle and Toe Jammer are the only single element Monsters that don't teleport to Party Island.
- It currently has the least amount of teleportable Monsters that go here. Before Party Island was revealed, Cave Island had the least amount.
- The 1.11 loading screen shows that Party Island is extremely close to the continent, this would explain the shorter teleportation time.
|Islands (Dawn of Fire)|
|Continent||Party Island||Space Island||Cloud Island||Cave Island|