We are a fan-made site dedicated to the game My Singing Monsters . We have no affiliation with Big Blue Bubble Inc
- "My Singing Monsters is a world-building game where the player collects and breeds adorable monsters. There's a big difference to this game, however, that sets it far apart from others of the genre; these monsters sing, play, and dance!
- Each island has its own song and is packed full of incredibly cute monsters! Keep on the lookout for My Singing Monsters and be one of the first to fall in love with this unique game!"
The aim of the game My Singing Monsters is to buy and breed all of the Monsters in the game and develop your own arrangement of monsters that sing and play instruments and by collecting all of the monsters, or at least as much as you wish to do. You can develop your musical monster orchestras by earning coins, making them happy to produce more coins, feeding them with food to increase income, purchasing new islands, decorating with Decorations and ultimately making your own musical arrangements of every island of the Monster World!
The monsters return in a prequel game, Dawn of Fire, with all new mechanics, such as the use of Crafting Items to feed monsters instead of the Food currency. Unlike in the original game, "immature" monsters do not produce coins; instead coins are earned by giving them Crafting Items, which also levels them up, similarly to the Food currency of the original game. In this game, monsters grow up on the Continent and then they can be teleported to the Outer Islands, where they earn coins automatically. You can expand your monster orchestras, you can run a business at the Market, or even become a Skyship dealer!
|Did you know...|
- ... that the only two Rarethereals to have a release each in the same day are the Rare Reebro and Rare Jeeode?
- ... that 1 in Dawn of Fire can instantly speed up 15-minutes-worth or part-15-minutes-worth of processing time?
- ... that the tempo of Composer Island can be customized to be as slow as 40 beats per minute to as fast as 400 beats per minute?
- ... that the Rare Thumpies and Rare Fwog hasn't been available in any post-October-2016 Rares Duets until 28th March 2017?
The Ghazt is a transparent purple cat-like creature featuring ghostly characteristics such as glowing eyes, and a tail that shrinks to a point as seen in some depictions of ghosts. Some of its other features are feline: pointed ears, fangs, and large claws. Five floating orbs revolve slowly around it, which make musical tones when the Ghazt touches them. Read More...
Click here to see the archive of all previous polls.