|We are currently upgrading this article|
This article is currently in the process of an expansion or major restructuring, so this article may get edited often. You may help with the process by expanding it or editing the article and making improvements to what is currently in the article. If there are no edits within a few days, you may remove this template.
My Singing Monsters Official Guide is an official guide of all monsters, breeding combinations, structures, decorations, and currencies in the game My Singing Monsters and My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
In iOS, it is compatible with all devices running iOS 7 or better. On its slowest compatible device, iPhone 4, it runs very slowly but is reasonably stable.
More information TBA.
Comparison with My Singing Monsters Wiki
Compared with this wiki, My Singing Monsters Wiki, My Singing Monsters Official Guide is easily accessible with mobile devices, as it loads faster in these apps than it is to look at pages around this wiki. However, one limitation with My Singing Monsters Official Guide is that the content is limited to only the monsters, currencies, breeding combinations, decorations, and structures. My Singing Monsters Wiki, on the other hand, is capable of discussing strategies and describing aspects of each game aspect with open sentences, rather than words limited to a simple in-game summary. One major drawback of My Singing Monsters Official Guide though is that it does not mention the songs of monsters directly.
- Rare Potbelly's leaves aren't red like they should be.
- Rare Pummel's upper hands move really randomly.
- Adult Maw in DOF looks exactly like the original Maw, but still has it's DOF animation.
- Wubbox's eyelids are grey instead of red.
- Rare Whisp's eye animation is incorrect and it doesn't have its creepy smile like it does in MSM.
- Rare Wubbox Castle is shown as Wubbox Castle.
- Poewk's eye animation is incorrect.
- Vegidian Crystal and Polished Vegidian Crystal has the old version of their images.
- It sometimes show codenames instead of actual names.
- Vault had a leaked upgrade image which was removed almost quickly after the first release.
- Other possible breeding combinations are missing like (Pummel + Kayna = Edamimi) or (Edamimi + Tweedle = Candelavra)
- Drummidary is missing.
- The guide intentionally revealed the name and the appearance of Galvana, the July Celestial who just released.
- Before this guide was published, players could only see Galvana's silhouette.
- Link of Official Guide description on BBB page.
- The guide reveals an element for the Dipsters, though its unknown if it’s official.