|“||Sometimes referred to as a 'clowdyawper', the Maulch is a mound of potting soil with a pronounced underbite. Its vocalizations suggest it gargles with ballast and sandpaper for fun. Its berries - should one be so foolish as to sample them - taste like cinnamon mayonnaise mixed with ham cola and profound regret. The leaf-like appendage atop its noggin acts as a handy parasol, protecting it from inclement weather and some of the more peculiar atmospheric emissions endemic to Wublin Island. It's easily startled by hiccups and denim hats.||”|
The Maulch is the 18th wublin. Judging from its description, the Maulch is literally a clump of dirt with a frog-like face and brown skin with maroon spots. It has a big yellow-green mouth with four sharp teeth in its underbite, with the teeth at the ends of the mouth being the largest, while the middle teeth are smaller. The Maulch has four eyes and a large red leaf on its head with a curl on it and two orange berries on its stem. It has large, sharp claws and has brick-like stones holding back its body.
Interesting enough, it shares some characteristics with several of the monsters that it requires.The dirt and rocks on its body is from Quarrister and Noggin,the leaf is from Spunge, Entbrat and Furcorn, and the four eyes is like Pummel having four arms and/or legs.
The Maulch sings "Get Down, Get down! Get down, Get down and funky!" in a rather raspy and deep voice, similar to the Dermit.
As with every other Wublin, it produces diamonds, food, coins, and shards, but at no specific rate.
To power up, you must Zap 6 Spunge, 6 Pummel, 6 Noggin, 4 Entbrat, 4 Quarrister, 8 Furcorn, and 4 Clamble into its inventory. Once you Zap the first egg, there is a seven-day time limit for powering it up.
- Breed the Entbrats on the Plant Island, the Spunges on the Cold Island, the Pummels on Water Island, and the Quarristers on the Earth Island. Since every monster required except Noggin has the plant element, you can freely breed your Noggins on the Air Island. Furcorns are the only required monsters on Shugabush Island, so begin breeding them there.
- After you bred the Entbrats and/or Quarristers, breed the Clambles.
You have a seven day time limit, so have good luck breeding the quads, unless you have a rare quad, unless rare reprise or a rare duet of the quad is available.
Maulch seems to come from mulch, as it has a theme of plants and the ground, and that it is literally a pile of dirt.
- Maulch never had a teaser being shown in Facebook. It is not known if it is also not shown in Twitter either.
- As most people know, a new Wublin is released the last Friday of every month. However, the Maulch was released June 29, 2017, on a Thursday.
- Maulch is the first vocal Wublin to be released in 2017.
- Maulch is the third Wublin to sing words. The first is Brump, the second is Blipsqueak.
- The last singing wublin that came out before Maulch was Blipsqueak. Oddly, both sing English words, and were released on a Thursday instead of a Friday.
- Coincidentally both Tympa and Maulch were both released on a Thursday and released in June, and they were 8th and 18th Wublins respectively.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element