|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||Monsters get thirsty. Blend up something tasty in the Juicer.||”|
|~ In-game description|
The Juicer is a secondary through quaternary Production Structure in Dawn of Fire that produces Crafting Items; it creates juices and other liquids. The Juicer is the nineth direct Production Structure, and the nineth overall Production Structure available in the game, unlocked at level 8.
The products that are produced by the Juicer are listed below.
Note: The production times shown below are the default times. Upgrading the Juicer will decrease the production times.
|Crafting Item||Recipe||Production Time||Unlock Level||Market Price||Experience||Type of Item|
|2||40 minutes||8||164 - 273||2||Tertiary, intermediate|
|3||50 minutes||9||169 - 282||2||Secondary, intermediate|
|2 hours||10||762 - 1,270||10||Quaternary, end-product|
|40 minutes||16||326 - 543||4||Tertiary, intermediate|
|4 hours||19||1,233 - 2,055||16||Tertiary, end-product|
|8 hours||41||1445 - 2408||21||Secondary, end-product|
The Juicer may be upgraded to make processes a percentage faster. The equation for a Crafting Item's new speed after a certain upgrade is Original_Time * (100 / (0.95 + Upgrade_No * 0.05)), with "Original_Time" referring to the Crafting Item's default processing time, and "Upgrade_No" referring to the level that the structure is at after the upgrade.
The Juicer can only be upgraded when the structure is idle. A random amount of crystals (a mix of Crystals, Polished Crystals and Carved Crystals, sometimes only one of a certain type) is required as well as coins. As the upgrade gets higher, the chances of getting a more expensive mix of Crystals is higher.
After upgrading, the selected Structure will run faster, and XP will be earned as well, the amount dependent on the difficulty of the combination of crystals.
Crystals + 100 coins = 5% faster total
Crystals + 100 coins = 10% faster total
As its name suggests, the Juicer is named after real-life appliances called juicers which extract juice from fruits and vegetables. Although not all of the Crafting Items made in the Juicer are necessarily made in a real-life juicer, the Juicer still juices these items and other liquid-based foods.
- One of the Juicer's items, Tropical Slime, is the first quaternary Crafting Item encountered in the game.
- One of the Juicer's items, Apple Juice, is the first non-Crystal tertiary Crafting Item to be encountered in the game.
- The Juicer has been discounted before. The following are its past discounts:
- The Version 1.8.0 Update changed a few features of the Juicer:
- As part of the "gameplay balance," all Crafting Items made by the Juicer except for Syrup, had their crafting times doubled.
- The Market price range for the Crafting Items increased as a result of their longer production times. Their old Market price ranges were:
|Structures (Dawn of Fire)|