|“|| Humble Hotel|
Hard to believe, but every once in a while, even singing monsters need a break from all that singing. Luckily, this humble little hotel serves up the right kind of atmosphere for monsters to rest and relax. Simply tap the 'Check In' button when moving a monster. The only drawbacks are that your monsters won't earn any coins while they're in here, and won't affect the happiness of any other monsters on your island, unless you have the Unity Tree.
The Hotel Structure is a Structure that can store monsters that players do not wish to sell.
After the structure is bought, players are able to use the "Check-In" section of the "move" button's menu to send the monster for a rest. Monsters resting in the Hotel Structure won't earn any coins and checked-in monsters will only affect the Happiness of other monsters on your island if you have a Unity Tree. Like the Castle, the Hotel Structure has limited space and stores monsters using the "bed" system. In other words, some monsters will occupy more than a single space, e.g., a Furcorn will occupy 2 spaces, a Clamble 3, and so on.
- You may only own one Hotel Structure per Island, excluding Gold Island, Wublin Island, and Tribal Island where you can't have any.
- The signs on the Hotel Structures say "HOTEL", but backwards or upside-down, and with letters also inverted or stylized, e.g a swirl for the "O".
- As of 1.3.5, it is now possible to sell monsters in the Hotel.
- There is a glitch on Android devices where you can make monsters appear on different islands (e.g. Making a Toejammer appear on Ethereal Island).
- Dipsters can be checked-in the Hotel Structures and do not count toward the beds occupied. So even if a Hotel Structure is completely full, Dipsters can still be checked-in past the bed limit.
|Castle||Nursery||Breeding Structure||Bakery||Mini-Mine||Maximum Mine||Wishing Torch|
|Fuzer||Time Machine||Recording Studio||Unity Tree||Storage Structure||Hotel Structure|