|“||When the Glowbes first appeared, they brought with them the blueprints for a curious contraption of unknown purpose. In the spirit of diplomacy, the Singing Monsters diligently brought the plans to life, in a structure they later called the Fuzer. It was discovered that when two Glowbes entered the machine, a new Glowbe combining traits of the originals is created! This process takes some time, but luckily it seems to respond to diamonds' magical time-bending properties.||”|
Conjuring / Fuzing
The Fuzer is a structure which can be purchased in the Market. It is available at level 13 and can be placed on all islands except Wublin, Tribal, Composer and Gold. Once placed on an island, it can be used to "Conjure" Glowbes. Glowbes cost 1000 each or 1 on Ethereal Island. Glowbes are also available on Composer Island, but a Fuzer is not needed. It can also be used to combine ("Fuze") two existing Glowbes, which creates one new Glowbe with a color in between the colours of the original two (which are destroyed in the process). See more information about Glowbes and what happens to them here.
Conjuring or Fuzing takes 2 hours. Diamonds can be used to decrease this time. Note that it is impossible to conjure and fuze Glowbes at the same time.
You can buy red, yellow or blue Glowbes from the Fuzer for production for 1000 each, or in Ethereal Island, 1 . After choosing the desired Glowbe, the structure will start working on producing the Glowbe chosen.
To Fuze two Glowbes, you start by selecting each of them in turn and clicking the "fuse" button. This removes them from the island and places them in the chambers of the Fuzer. (If you change your mind before you start the Fuzing process, you can always restore the Glowbes from the Fuzer structure - you may click on the Fuzer and click "contents" and take any Glowbes out of the Fuzer.) Once two Glowbes are in the Fuzer, it is ready to start working to produce the new "child" Glowbe.
It is possible to use two Glowbes of any colors. The game won't stop you Fuzing two Glowbes of exactly the same color, though that would be wasteful!
- As a Fuzer operates, it flashes red and blue lights, looking like the lights of a Christmas Tree.
- Fuzer structure used to be called Chrombiner a few days before the version 1.3.3. That name was found in one of loading screen tips.
- Glowbes appear asleep while in the Fuzer.
- However, on the loading screen (at the time during the rise of the Glowbes) the player can see a Glowbe awake in a Fuzer.
- Prior to Version 2.0.0, you can hear the sound of the Wild Bagpipe as viewed in View Mode when you conjure or fuze a Glowbe.
- This has since been changed to electrical zapping sound effects
- There can only be up to quinary colors.
- On December 4th 2015, the Glowbe conjure and fuze times were decreased to 1 hour during one of the Cyber Week Specials. It ended on December 7th 2015. It was shown on this Facebook page.
|Castle||Breeding Structure||Nursery||Bakery||Mini-Mine||Maximum Mine||Wishing Torch|
|Fuzer||Time Machine||Recording Studio||Unity Tree||Storage Structure||Hotel Structure|