|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||How can so many fruits possibly come from one plant? It's a mystical, magical Fruit Tree, that's how!||”|
|~ In-game description|
The Fruit Tree is a primary Production Structure in Dawn of Fire that produces Crafting Items; it grows various fruit. The Fruit Tree is the first direct Production Structure, and the first overall Production Structure available in the game, unlocked at level 1. The player is also taught how to use it as part of the game's tutorial.
The products that are produced by the Fruit Tree are listed below.
Note: The production times shown below are the default times. Upgrading the Fruit Tree will decrease the production times.
|Crafting Item||Production Time||Unlock Level||Market Price||Experience||Type of Item|
|15 seconds||1||11 - 19||1||Primary|
|3||55 - 91||1||Primary|
|4||21 - 34||1||Primary|
|40 minutes||16||93 - 155||1||Primary|
|1 hour||35||152 - 253||2||Primary|
The Fruit Tree may be upgraded to make processes a percentage faster. The equation for a Crafting Item's new speed after a certain upgrade is Original_Time * (100 / (0.95 + Upgrade_No * 0.05)), with "Original_Time" referring to the Crafting Item's default processing time, and "Upgrade_No" referring to the level that the structure is at after the upgrade.
The Fruit Tree can only be upgraded when the structure is idle. A random amount of crystals (a mix of Crystals, Polished Crystals and Carved Crystals, sometimes only one of a certain type) is required as well as coins. As the upgrade gets higher, the chances of getting a more expensive mix of Crystals is higher.
After upgrading, the selected Structure will run faster, and XP will be earned as well, the amount dependent on the difficulty of the combination of crystals.
Crystals + TBA coins = 5% faster total
As its name suggests, the Fruit Tree is based upon the fact that it is a tree that bears fruit. All of the fruit that it bears are botanically fruits; some are not normally known as culinary fruits. Acorns, which are not normally listed as "fruit" but instead as "nuts," are actually botanically fruits because all nuts are botanically fruits.
- One of the Fruit Tree's items, the Apple, has shortest waiting time out of all of the other Crafting Items at fifteen seconds.
- Interestingly, the 2ND fruit tree you buy didn't used to be purchased with coins, rather diamonds. This was altered as time went on.
- The Fruit Tree is the only Production Structure in which the cost of the second structure requires Coins () rather than Diamonds (). Additionally, the Fruit Tree is the only Production Structure in which the cost of another of its kind is exactly the same as that of its previous: 200 .
- Because the Fruit Tree is solely a primary production structure, all items produced from it, except for the Acorn, reward the player with the same amount of Experience: 1 .
- Crafting Items produced by the Fruit Tree may be obtained from the Wondermine as it has a chance to reward the player with one item from other primary Production Structures.
- The Fruit Tree is one of two Production Structures whose size is 2 x 2. The other one is the Cooking Pot.
- The second Fruit Tree used to cost 100 . Its cost was changed to 200 in the Version 1.3.0 Update.
- The Fruit is one of three Production Structures to have never been discounted before. The other two are the Masher and the Garden Patch.
- The Version 1.8.0 Update changed a few features of the Fruit Tree:
- Fruit Trees used to have three default queue slots upon purchase, but this was changed to six queue slots. Fruit Trees already placed on the Continent before the update with five or fewer queue slots had their queue slots raised to six.
- The cost of the third Fruit Tree was reduced from 360 to 140 .
- Coconuts used to take five minutes for production but the time was reduced by half, leading to the Coconut Market price range to fall from 23 - 38 to 21 - 34 .
- A fifth fruit item, Apple x5, became part of the Fruit Tree. It allows for the production of five apples while only taking up one queue slot. Apple x5 is only efficient for saving up queue slots, however it does not reduce the time of producing a single Apple.
|Structures (Dawn of Fire)|