Experience (also called experience points or XP) is the means by which players gain levels, and in doing so can earn new lands in Continent, Monsters, Structures, Crafting Items and Decorations. Experience is represented in the game by a green 5-pointed star with the word "XP" in white on it. To see how much XP you have, tap on the level progress bar and the amount of XP left before next level and the amount of XP you currently have will show up immediately.
You can earn XP from doing the following:
- Feeding monsters with their desired Crafting Items.
- Collecting generated or manufactured Crafting Items, although most only give between 1 and 30
- Completing certain goals or completing Daily Goals.
- Giving the desired Crafting Items to the Skyship.
- Upgrading any structure, including the Vault. The amount of XP from upgrading depends on the difficulty of the combination of the crystal requirements.
The table below shows how much experience is required to achieve each level and the increase in experience needed from the previous level. For example, it takes 758 to reach level 4 which is 416 more than it took to reach level 3.
|Level||Total XP to Achieve||XP Increase from Previous Level||Level||Total XP to Achieve||XP Increase from Previous Level||Level||Total XP to Achieve||XP Increase from Previous Level|
Getting from Level 1 to Level 50 requires TBA XP points.