|“||The shy and unsightly Dermit harbors clusters of itchy warts all over its skin, but what is an occasional nuisance for the Wublin is the great boon for mushrooms of all varieties. As quickly as the monster can scratch away new growths with its long nails, there's more where that came from. Oh well, spontaneous singing is as good a salve as any!||”|
|~ In-game description|
The Dermit appears to have a head that resembles a fish or amphibian, with two olive-green fins protruding from each side. Its body appears to be covered in rock-like warts or barnacles, and a few mushrooms, of which are purple, pink, and red. Dermit has two elliptical pupils on each green eye.
Dermit sings "Bom Bombom Badombom Bum Bum Bom Badombom Badom" in a low, raspy voice at a very fast pace.
The Dermit, like all other Wublins, will produce coins, diamonds, food, and shards, but at no specified rate.
To power up the Dermit, you must zap 3 Entbrat eggs, 3 Quarrister eggs, 4 Scups eggs, 4 Thumpies eggs, and 12 Fwog eggs. Once you zap the first egg into the Dermit, a 3 day time limit starts and all eggs must be zapped in time.
Breed all of the Entbrats on Plant Island, breed all of the Thumpies at Cold Island, breed all of the Scups at Air and Water Islands, breed the Fwogs at the opposite islands to the Scups, and breed all Quarristers on Earth Island. Try to already have a Quarrister and a Entbrat before starting to fill up the inventory. If you don't, you might have to spend diamonds to speed up the process for Quarrister and Entbrats. If you don't have Rare Quarrister to breed with the regular Quarrister, then use Thumpies + Noggin. It is recommended to have a Rare Entbrat to breed Entbrat + Rare Entbrat because Fwog + Furcorn may not make full success and the Furcorns may cause waiting issues with the Breeding Structure.
The Dermit's name could be a play on derm, a word that means skin, and Kermit the frog, due to the frog-like appearance of the Dermit. Also, its name can be related with dermatitis disease, as its warts are itchy (so the description states).
- The Dermit's name was discovered through a crossword. Colored squares correlated to a certain letter of the once upcoming Wublin name. Puzzle link.
- Like all Wublins, there is a shadow teaser of the Dermit, shown here.
- Dermit's song has been foreshadowed twice before its reveal; its song was heard in the Wublin Island tutorial and the Brump's memory game sound sounded similar to the Dermit's current song (except it sounds more like a Mammott).
- The fact that it appears much like Kermit, is because the real Kermit had once appeared in My Muppets Show, a game Big Blue Bubble and Disney together used to run until the game's servers had shut down, likely inspiring Big Blue Bubble to create Dermit.
- Dermit was released on July 29th, 2016.
- This and the Arackulele share the possible name "Webster".
- Dermit is the 9th Wublin to be released and the 4th Wublin to be released separately.
- Dermit's sleeping animation used to be seemingly broken. It did rest on its muted position, though it did not animate snoring more than once after being muted. This bug was fixed with the introduction of Gheegur.
- Dermit needs all the quad-element monsters that sing.
- For some reason, Dermit's introduction caused the last verse of the song to be removed. The reason is unknown, but luckily, it came back with the introduction of Creepuscule.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element