|“||Much more than mere gizmos, Cybops are deep thinkers, and vibrantly alive. Occasionally, Cybops need reminders that attempting to scavenge the body parts of other Monsters for personal repair is not socially acceptable.||”|
The Cybop is a tan fish-like monster. It has a propeller that seems to alter its vocals, as well as a spiny, mechanical body which seems to have two tubes extruding from its sides. It has a single eye tinted green, a metal jaw, and three fins with orange spines.
When this monster is idle, it stays in tempo by smoothly swaying back and forth in the air.
The Cybop's contribution to is an island song is a robotic vocalization, as if a talkbox is in use. On other islands, it sounds like spap tongue, a jazz vocal technique.
On Air Island, the distortion makes it sound a bit like a distortion electric guitar and is extreme enough to make the words impossible to make out. However, if you listen carefully, you can say it in English. On Air Island, it sings, "Ahr Ire Ahr Ohr Oh Whoy, Waohohoho, Waohohoho, Nyewaza!".
On Water Island, it sings," A-shoom-bop-a-doom-bop-ma-doom-dow! A-shoom-ba-da-boom!"
On Earth Island, it sings, "Day daht doo-daht doo-daht Day Day DAY daht doo-daht doo-daht Dow!" Which is somewhat similar to the Jellbilly's song, minus the distortion.
On Gold Island, it sings, "Dab dabbaw dab dab a doo-dow. Dab dabbaw dab dab a doo."
On Tribal Island, it sings, "Shum bum ba-daedle-um bum, Belum bum ba-daedle-um bum, Belum bum, Ba-Daedle-um Bubbloodlay!
Earning Rate and Maximum Income
Earning rate is in coins per hour and depends on Happiness % (Likes increase Happiness), also each monster has a limit to how much income it can hold at a time. Increasing the monster's level increases the limit.
Each monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster's level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
|The food per level table:|
More info can be found in this article.
Every monster has different things that they like. For every unique object that they like that's placed near the monster (if not using a Unity Tree), the monster's happiness will increase by 25%. Placing two of the same liked item near a monster will still only increase happiness by 25%. Below are the things liked by Cybop:
See the Likes page to view a complete list of all monsters' likes.
Wublin Egg Consumption
While trying to breed other monsters (particularly monsters with a very low chance of breeding), the following Wublins can be used to "dispose of" Cybop eggs immediately instead of putting them into a Nursery and having that Nursery not be available.
|Monster Egg||Wublin 1||Wublin 2||Wublin 3||Wublin 4|
|6 eggs||6 eggs||14 eggs||10 eggs|
Note that bred monster eggs can only be "disposed of" into inactive Wublin statues; active Wublins do not accept monster eggs. Also note that inactive Wublin statues to which you have already disposed the number of Cybop eggs that Wublin accepts, will no longer be available as a "recycle bin" for such eggs.
Some items to take into consideration when designing your island by strategy are number of beds for the monster, rate of income per bed, max income per bed, and time for max income to be reached. The income below is for level 15:
|Number of Beds||2|
|Rate of Income High||120|
|Rate of Income Low||60|
|Rate of Income per Bed High||60|
|Rate of Income per Bed Low||30|
|Max Income per Bed||1,800|
|Time to Max Income @ High||30 minutes|
|Time to Max Income @ Low||1 hour|
"Cybop" is rooted in "cyber", i.e. electronic- or computer-related, and "prop", an abbreviation for propeller. It may also be rooted in "Cyclops", a one eyed monster, and "bop", an onomatopoeia used by beatboxing and humming.
Main Article: Rare Monsters
Rares are special versions of monsters that are only available to buy and breed on weekends. Each weekend a different rare is available to buy or breed. The breeding combination is the same as a regular monster, but the breeding time is longer, the "likes" are different, and the earning rates are higher. They are not yet available in the Windows version of the game.
Find out more about the rare version of the Cybop on the Rare Cybop page.
- Cybop appears in My Mammott.
- The Cybop is the only natural air-borne monster to sleep (i.e. be muted) in mid-air.
- The Cybop's body is kind of shaped like a shrimp, hence that one of the possible names for a hatched Cybop is Shrimpy.
- The Cybop resembles a sculpin fish.
- The Cybop used to be the only natural monster whose eggs weren't used to power up a Wublin, until the release of the Gheegur.
- Unlike in the Air and Gold island, the Cybop's song is not as distorted for on water island it sings "A shoom bada doom badada doom dow!" On the earth island it sings "Shay daht boo daht dee daht day day a shoom daht dee daht dow!" And on the tribal island it sings in harmony with the Quarrister "A bum dum a diddley dum dum diddley dum dum a diddley dum dum diddley dum dum a diddley dum dum diddley ay!"
- The Cybop's lower jaw greatly resembles that of the noggin, which it shares an element with.
- Cybop is the only double-element with Air that isn't a bird.
- With the addition of Maw/DoF, Cybop is the only 2-elemental monster to not yet appear in Dawn of Fire.
- Cybop sings at the end of most of the island it's in, except Air Island and Water Island.
- It’s impossible to tell what Cybop’s propeller blades are shaped like, due to them always being motion-blurred.
- The Cybop may be a reference to the flying fish.
Rare Double Element
Rare Triple Element