|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||It's so much fun to bounce on a puffy cloud! If a Monster accidentally trips and falls, a trusty paper bird can be trusted to swoop down and rescue them.||”|
Cloud Island () is an outer island in Dawn of Fire that contains only the adult version of certain monsters. Out of the four Outer Islands, Cloud Island has the third lowest level restriction, level 15, for monster teleportation. Baby Monsters from the Continent can be placed in the Teleporter under the Cloud Island heading once they reach level 15. As the baby monster teleports to Cloud Island, it transforms into its adult version. There are currently sixteen different monsters that can be teleported to Cloud Island.
It consists of four large clouds with flat tops, surrounded by more, stylized clouds and a large rocky 'sun' to the north east. Out of the four main clouds rainbows sprout, and wooden structures with hanging origami-style creatures stick out.
The list of indigenous monsters is below with each monster's class indicated in parenthesis.
|Monster||Level Available||Cost||Time||Reward||Max Income||Element(s)|
|Flum Ox||9||5,000||40 hours||6||(Natural)|
Note: Only one of each type of monster on Cloud Island is able to produce Coins. In other words, if a Tweedle is already on Cloud Island and then a second Tweedle is teleported, only the first will produce Coins. Therefore, the maximum amount of Coins that can be produced on Cloud Island at a given time is ??? .
It plays at C Major, with the Woolabee and Shellbeat taking the most part in the music, even if all monsters were present on this island. The song plays at approximately 110 beats per minute.
The song starts with the Thrumble singing "Ho-hum" while the Woolabee and Shellbeat play throughout the whole song. It continues with the Whaddle singing the new melody and the Flum Ox singing part of the harmony. So does the Sneyser for the first time.
In the next part, the Whaddle, Thrumble and Flum Ox stop singing while the PomPom, Boskus, Entbrat, and Tweedle sing the next part, also the Sneyser continues. The Phangler, Ziggurab, and Krillby then join in after the first bit of this part.
The previous part of the song is then intercepted by the Dandidoo. In this measure, the Woolabee and Shellbeat continue playing, whilst the Dandidoo and Pango also play. After the first part of this measure, the Oaktopus joins in.
This measure is the second measure repeated, however the Shellbeat, Phangler, and Krillby play differently; the Shellbeats does its upbeat beat throughout this measure, the Phangler plays 4 bars early, and the Krillby does not play at all. The Flum Ox also joins this measure. Then the song repeats back to the Thrumble.
- Cloud Island has five quad-element monsters, more than any other Island, but only one single-element monster.
- Cloud Island has 3 percussionists, 10 vocalists (counting Boskus),one woodwind, one string instrument, and one brass.
- Entbrat, PomPom, and Tweedle, are the only vocalists that speak actual words.
- Unlike the Cave Island Krillby, Cloud Island Krillby has an idle animation. It is unknown why only one has an idle animation.
- In Dave Kerr's Cloud Island soundtrack:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnPQqvgt3Bc&index=12&list=PLdlj09pAhhCSDbUUVylEULy__zQfT_ZSV0, You can hear Sneyser in the background, along with a cymbal, possibly referencing towards Clamble.
- An uninteresting but true fact is that Krillby is the only yellow colored monster on the Island( Ziggurab being orange, blue, and red)
|Islands (Dawn of Fire)|
|Continent||Party Island||Space Island||Cloud Island||Cave Island|