|“||This tender sprout makes a surprisingly loud clangor! Good thing it has no ears to speak of or it would be constantly be giving itself headaches. Fortunately for seedling Clamble - and indeed, its adult counterparts - ears are not necessary when one feels the groove right down to one's roots. They would have long luxurious eyelashes if not for the fact they keep getting them caught between their plates. Ouch.||”|
|“||Between those metal plates, the Clamble is all brain matter and eyeballs - which explains its unrivalled peripheral vision and disarming genius. Clamble is a deep thinker: one that strives to branch out intellectually and musically by exploring abstract concepts through 'cymbalism.' The adage 'Eat more leafy greens' likely explains its ever-watchful expression.||”|
The Clamble is a new monster introduced in Dawn Of Fire, Version 1.8.0 along with Krillby.
The baby Clamble represents its older counterpart; however, there are a few differences. The most noticeable one is that there is only one spot present on the baby Clamble's torso, compared to the multiple that the adult Clamble has. When compared to its adult counterpart, the baby Clamble is of course, shorter, and retains the humanoid frame.
Its bio also says that a Clamble sports long, luxurious eyelashes, even though these are never seen due to the plates on their heads.
Its idle animation is much more vivid than in the original game, from hopping side to side.
Song In Continent, it makes soft hi-hat sounds followed by a triplet of different crash cymbals.
In Space Island, it clangs alongside Pummel, Candelavra, and Deedge.
The Clamble is bred with the combination of Plant, Cold, and Earth.
The Clamble will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items it requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask for a new combination of foods or other items.
When given the wanted foods or items, like any monster, it will reward you coins.
The Clamble can be teleported to Space Island at level 10 with a reward of 4 diamonds. Teleport time for Clamble is 20 hours.
The name "clamble" most likely is a combination of "clam" and "cymbal." The creature's head is made from two cymbals which resemble a clamshell snapping open and closed, and it carries another cymbal in its right hand.
- It was revealed in a T-shirt design by Big Blue Bubble. Its adult and baby form were both revealed, with the baby form appearing on one of the MSM banners. Speculatively it may have been that the Clamble almost became the Version 1.6.0 monster until the Pango became that instead.
- The design for the adult form was first revealed on a Monster Pendant Ad for DOF. The adult form was also revealed on the shirt.
- Clamble's idle animation is way different from the original game. In the original game Clamble just stayed in the tempo by stepping slowly on the ground, while in DOF it steps more vividly, and even hops side to side.
- The egg was revealed on an Eggstravaganza T-shirt along with the Thumpies egg before much was known about Thumpies in DOF.
- The baby form was revealed by the same shirt that contains the adult form.
- In the DOF Summer 2016 trailer, near the beginning, a cave painting of the baby Clamble could be seen.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|