Map that is unlocked when you buy Cold Island - this also allows access to the Gold and Ethereal islands. When you buy the Air Island, you gain access to the Shugabush Island.
|Market and Map Image||Island||Cost|
|Plant Island||Free / Starter|
|Gold Island||Free, Buy Cold Island|
|Ethereal Island||Free, Buy Cold Island|
|Shugabush Island||Free, Buy Air Island|
|Tribal Island||Free, Reach Level 10|
|Wublin Island||Free, Reach Level 13|
- The Gold Island can only house duplicates of monsters which have achieved level 15 on the natural islands, which are then placed on the Gold Island.
- The completed song of most islands may be bought in the Market.
- Every Island has a face-like area in its front part. This is because the game's fantasy treats them as ancient monsters, named "Colossals".
- Every natural island is missing one of the five elements. A monster can't exist on any island which is missing any of the monster's elements.
- For ethereal island, the single element ethereals need to be teleported to the island, that is, they will be no longer on their home island. The same goes for Shugabush Island, except only applying to specific Natural Monsters.
|Plant Island||Cold Island||Air Island||Water Island||Earth Island|
|Gold Island||Ethereal Island||Shugabush Island||Tribal Island||Wublin Island|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Islands"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Islands"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Air island.png
- Air Island.PNG
- Cold Island Holiday.png
- Cold island.png
- Cold Island.PNG
- Earth Island.png
- Earth Island.PNG
- Gold Island.png
- Menu islands.png
- Plant island.png
- Plant Island.PNG
- Water Island.png
- Water Island.PNG