"At first glance, Earth Island seems almost inhospitable. The air is humid and a bit stifling, and care must be taken not to step in a puddle of molten magma. Upon closer inspection, however, one can plainly see that it's the perfect venue for belting out monster tunes that really put the rock in rocking!"
Earth Island is available for purchase at level 4 for 7,500,000 , after purchasing Water Island.
|Monster||Level Available||Breeding Time||Element(s)|
|Dandidoo||9||8 hours||Air, Plant|
|Cybop||7||8 hours||Air, Earth|
|Pango||7||8 hours||Air, Cold|
|Shrubb||9||8 hours||Plant, Earth|
|Furcorn||9||8 hours||Plant, Cold|
|Drumpler||7||30 minutes||Earth, Cold|
|Reedling||9||12 hours||Air, Plant, Earth|
|Thumpies||9||12 hours||Air, Plant, Cold|
|Pompom||7||12 hours||Air, Earth, Cold|
|Clamble||9||12 hours||Plant, Earth, Cold|
|Quarrister||9||24 hours||Air, Plant, Earth, Cold|
|Humbug||9||36 hours||Poison (Ethereal)|
|Hoola||7||25 hours||Seasonal (Summer)|
Since Earth Island lacks the Water element, no monster with that element can exist there.
Rocks and Trees
Main Article: Obstacles
Removing the rocks and trees from the island earns you Experience and opens up space to place more Monsters, Decorations, or Structures. Removed obstacles are gone permanently, there is no way to get them back.
Main Article: Special Occasions
During the holiday season of Summer, Earth Island is adorned with Summer decorations. As part of the Summer celebration all obstacles are changed to seasonal versions.
- For 2013, the Summer season was from July 16th to August 19th
- For 2014, the Summer season began on July 9th to about late August, circa 15th August.
|Hoola - limited time monster was added|
Main Article: Castle
To be placed on an island, each monster requires a specific number of beds. For Natural monsters, this is equal to the number of elements that monster represents. Ethereal, Legendary, Supernatural and Seasonal Monsters each have varied bed requirements. Upgrade the Castle to unlock more beds.
While the song of the island is crucial, users may also want to use some of these numbers to help with planning which monsters to feed first and make 100% happy first, as well as plan frequency of coin collection. The numbers below are as follows:
|Rate||Rate of income per bed at level 15 and at 100% happy|
|Max||Maximum income per bed at level 15|
|Time||Time to maximum income at level 15 and at 100% happy|
It should be noted that Rate is half for 0% happy, and Time is doubled for 0% happy.
- Earth Island was unlocked in the 1.1.0 update on November 27th 2012
- The appearance of Earth Island resembles a volcano, leading some to mistakenly refer to it as Fire Island. Earth Island is like the way it is because the environment in this island is an environment where a volcano would be.
- There is no water element in this island possibly because earth island is a dry and hot environment, and some plants can survive a dry environment next to a volcano, hence plants on Earth Island.
- Periodically, a wee fire-creature appears and does a little dance atop the island-head's right upper horn (on your left, looking at the screen) for a few seconds, then it disappears, and a bit later, repeats atop its left ear. It may refer to Wickman from Burn the Rope .
|Plant Island||Cold Island|
|Air Island||Water Island||Earth Island|
|Gold Island||Ethereal Island||Shugabush Island|
Pages in category "Earth Island"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
Media in category "Earth Island"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.