Celestials have a special place in the game's lore, as they are considered the first monsters to ever exist. Each Celestial brought a certain Element to the world, and then returned to the stars.
Every celestial is related to a fictional constellation which shows which Element they brought to the monster world, and to a "Celestial Fortune" associated with that constellation. See the Starhenge page for details.
List of Celestials
|Monster||Actual Element||Month||Associated Element||Constellation|
In order to get yourself a Celestial, you have to complete the Daily Login Game within the whole-monthly time limit, or purchase one for 1250 each, provided that they are available.
The Daily Login game works as follows: the egg of every Celestial follows a path that represents its associated constellation. However, to make the egg advance, you must roll dice, which are won daily or purchased with diamonds.
Note that it costs 25 to purchase a roll of the Celestial dice, so 1250 would purchase 50 rolls. With average luck, that would generate 55 or 56 steps around the star map... more than enough to yield two Celestial eggs. Hence buying a Celestial at the Shop is not very cost-effective!
- In 2016, the Scaratar, the first Celestial to be released, was available for 35 days, instead of 30.
- Players were able to find the information on Vhamp (its element and instrument) in the game's coding, weeks before its release. Also, it could be seen from the Map.
- The July Celestial, Galvana, could be seen in 1.10.0, but in 1.10.1 It was removed for no reason. In 1.12.0, however, players could see its silhouette.
- Almost a week before its release, all information regarding Galvana, (its name, constellation, appearance, etc), except its song, was leaked by BBB in the My Singing Monsters Official Guide.
- The elements that are represented by a Celestial have their symbols engraved on Starhenge itself. There is a 13th symbol floating around the Island, but it may not have a meaning.
- Even though only the Natural and Celestial monster classes are available in Dawn of Fire as of 1.11.0, there exists a Celestial for each element of the Ethereal Class, and one for the Supernatural Class.
- Legendary and Dipster are the only Elements that are canon, but have no Celestial associated with them.
- The first (and currently only) time when Celestials were released out of season is when all Celestials were available for purchase at full price from September 29th 2017 to October 2nd 2017.
- All Celestials can be bought for 1,250 diamonds and sold for 10,086 coins.
- Scaratar appears on the islands map icon by itself, likely because It was the first ( and only ) Celestial released at the time, thus Big Blue Bubble didn’t want to spoil anything.
- Celestials cannot be fed.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Starhenge (1 C, 12 P)