|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||The acoustics in this place are great. Cave Island feels so comfy and homey, a Monster could happily stay here forever.||”|
Cave Island () is an outer island in Dawn of Fire that contains only the adult version of certain monsters. Out of the four Outer Islands, Cave Island has the highest level restriction, level 20, for monster teleportation. Baby Monsters from the Continent can be placed in the Teleporter under the Cave Island heading once they reach level 20. As the baby monster teleports to Cave Island, it transforms into its adult version. There are currently fourteen different monsters that can be teleported to Cave Island
It is within a seemingly endless underground cavern with an underground lake. Large columns of rock reach from beneath the water up to the ceiling where more rocky formations stick down. the main island is a formation of multiple flat rocks raised up from the water. It is surrounded by large, glowing green crystals which cast a green light across the entire cave.
The list of indigenous monsters is below with each monster's class indicated in parenthesis.
|Monster||Level Available||Cost||Time||Reward||Max Income||Element(s)|
Note: Only one of each type of monster on Cave Island is able to produce Coins. In other words, if a Kayna is already on Cave Island and then a second Kayna is teleported, only the first will produce Coins. Therefore, the maximum amount of Coins that can be produced on Cave Island at a given time is 7,700 .
The song plays at 120 beats per minute in A Minor at first, with the Quibble, Riff, and Shellbeat playing the intro.
Then Mammott, Kayna, Glowl, Floogull, Barrb, Thumpies, Yelmut and Wynq join.
The Shellbeat and Quibble repeat the intro but without Riff.
The song then suddenly goes to 60 beats per minute, or 180 subdivision beats per minute, in 6/8 time signature, with the Fwog singing the melody, with accompany of the Bowgart, Krillby, and Shellbeat. The Flowah also chants its "Hoom, Ka choo!" sounds during that time.
The song switches back to 120 beats per minute and repeats the Mammott/Kayna/Glowl/Floogull/Barrb/Yelmut/Wynq/Thumpies part (Riff plays here too).
Then, the Fwog sings without the Shellbeat, and the Flowah says its chant to finish the song.
- The description of Cave Island is described as "homey", rather than "homely". This is to avoid ambiguity with the word "homely", as North Americans usually use it to describe something that is "plain, unattractive". Normally, the British define "homely" as "simple but very comfortable".
- The word "homey" is chiefly North American usage, according to the Oxford Dictionary.
- Cave Island is the only outer island to not have a monster that plays constantly.
- In Dave Kerr's Cave Island soundtrack, The Wynq, Flowah, Thumpies, and Yelmut sounded different. Also, there's a cymbal, possibly referencing towards Clamble in the Remix.
- Cave Island is currently the only island in the game to not have a quint-element monster.
- Cave Island is the only outer island to not have been touched in 2017.
|Islands (Dawn of Fire)|
|Continent||Party Island||Space Island||Cloud Island||Cave Island|
All items (15)