|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||Hooray for the Candy Factory! Oh, what toothsome delights will there be? Remember to brush.||”|
|~ In-game description|
The Candy Factory is a tertiary through quaternary Production Structure in Dawn of Fire that produces Crafting Items; it makes candies and other sweet foods. The Candy Factory is the fourteenth direct Production Structure, and the fifteenth overall Production Structure available in the game, unlocked at level 22.
The products that are produced by the Candy Factory are listed below.
Note: The production times shown below are the default times. Upgrading the Candy Factory will decrease the production times.
|Crafting Item||Recipe||Production Time||Unlock Level||Market Price||Experience||Type of Item|
|22||1,036 - 1,726||13||Quaternary, end-product|
|4 hours||22||1,263 - 2,104||16||Tertiary, end-product|
|4 hours||23||1,073 - 1,788||14||Tertiary, end-product|
Sour Ice Drops
|4 hours||25||915 - 1,525||12||Tertiary, end-product|
|5 hours||32||986 - 1,643||13||Tertiary, end-product|
|8 hours||38||2,289 - 3,815||30||Quaternary, end-product|
Rocky Road Donut
|9 hours||45||2,732 - 4,553||36||Quaternary, end-product|
The Candy Factory may be upgraded to make processes a percentage faster. The equation for a Crafting Item's new speed after a certain upgrade is Original_Time * (100 / (0.95 + Upgrade_No * 0.05)), with "Original_Time" referring to the Crafting Item's default processing time, and "Upgrade_No" referring to the level that the structure is at after the upgrade.
The Candy Factory can only be upgraded when the structure is idle. A random amount of crystals (a mix of Crystals, Polished Crystals and Carved Crystals, sometimes only one of a certain type) is required as well as coins. As the upgrade gets higher, the chances of getting a more expensive mix of Crystals is higher.
After upgrading, the selected Structure will run faster, and XP will be earned as well, the amount dependent on the difficulty of the combination of crystals.
Crystals + TBA coins = 5% faster total
As its name suggests, the Candy Factory is a factory that produces candy. While nutbars are not usually listed as "candy," real-life nutbars are sugary enough to be able to be created by Dawn of Fire's Candy Factory.
- The jellies in front of the Candy Factory look similar to those found in Furcorn's Jelly Dreams, another Big Blue Bubble game.
- Every Crafting Item that is made by the Candy Factory requires sugar or syrup.
- The Candy Factory is the only Production Structure to have solely tertiary through quaternary Crafting Items.
- The Candy Factory has been discounted before. The following are its past discounts:
- The Version 1.8.0 Update changed a few features of the Candy Factory:
- As part of the "gameplay balance," all Crafting Items made by the Candy Factory had their crafting times doubled.
- The Market price range for the Crafting Items increased as a result of their longer production times. Their old Market price ranges were:
|Structures (Dawn of Fire)|