|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||The prestige of being imbued with five Elements makes the Candelavra youngling prome to self-engrossment. It is anxious to share its talents with other Monsters, who good-naturedly tolerate the Candelavra's brazen vocal displays. However, it's important for this Quint-Element to learn the age-old adage that a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.||”|
|“||Its youthful vanity a thing of the past, the mature Candelavra is a wonderful role model for monsters just about any elemental affiliation. It is a source of great inspiration, and selflessly devotes its time to lifting the spirits and song of its fellow performers. So long as its flame burns bright, hope can never be extinguished in the Monster World.||”|
The Candelavra is the first-ever 5-Element monster in the whole franchise and is found exclusively to Dawn of Fire. It was first released in Update 1.7.0 on July 23rd, 2016, along with the Entbrat and Scaratar.
It resembles a red candle with one bird foot, long, apricot arms, and a floating flame for a head, with a blue "fire gem" on its forehead. It also has frills on its shoulders, making it look like it is wearing a one-piece. Also, it appears to have a stub where its neck would be, which it loses as an adult.
As an adult, its hands are set on fire and become white-hot, it becomes taller, is more purplish on its wrists, has more defined hips, its body becomes orange instead of red, its arms become red, and looks overall more magnificent.
The Candelavra sings by sustaining magical-sounding "ooh" sounds. In Continent, it sings near the end of the song.
In Space Island, it sings more magically and sings in a female human soprano voice.
But in all the islands, The Candelavra sings in a heavenly voice.
The Candelavra can be bred with the elements Fire, Earth, Water, Plant, and Air. However, not all combinations are available due to other monster elemental configurations not existing, such as Scups, Reedling, Cybop, and Spunge. So Flowah + Scups, Phangler + Reedling, Cybop + Rootitoot, and Stogg + Spunge are unusable. Candelavra can be bred with the following combinations:
The Candelavra will request food and/or non-food items that are the products of Structures. If you cannot give the monster the food or items that requires, you can click the New Order button. After a 15 minute wait, it will ask a new combination of foods or items.
The Candelavra takes 80 hours to teleport to Space Island, and 5 minutes to teleport to Party Island
'Candelavra' seems to be a portmanteau of 'candelabra' and 'lava'.
- The Candelavra does not have a neck.
- Candelavra is the very first 5 element ever seen in the My Singing Monsters universe.
- Candelavra was the only quint-element monster known until Update 14.0.0 which introduced the second Quint Element Drummidary.
- Candelavra's Adult bio leads to some unanswered questions, as seen the adult bio: "So long as its flame burns bright, hope can never be extinguished in the Monster World".
- There is a Facebook link on Candelavra prototypes. Apparently, some of the prototypes appeared to look similar to the Opera Singer from the movie "The Fifth Element", a nod to the fact that it has five elements. Link
- One of the Candelavra's default names, "Chandler", means "candle maker".
- Teleporting Candelavra to Space Island is currently the longest process in the two games (excluding Wublins and Celestials), clocking in at more than 3 days to do so without speeding up.
- In the code, Candelavra is called "Fireboss".
- Candleavra is the only quint-element monster that can go to multiple Outer Islands.
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|