The main rules of breeding in Dawn of Fire are similar to that of the original game. There are only minor differences in breeding rules. For convinience of Dawn of Fire players, this article will discuss every single rule of breeding, rather than discussing differences. The main rules are:
- Combining monsters of different elements will create different monsters.
- Trying to breed using monsters with more than one element are unstable and may potentially cause the offspring of either parent. However, with enough luck the combined monster would be bred instead of the two parents.
- Elements that duplicate in the "gene pool" will produce either parent.
- There are only monsters with combinations of Fire, Earth, Cold, Water, Plant or Air; no "special" monsters requiring special combinations can be bred.
- It does not matter which order the breeding combination is, though the monsters used in the breeding combination should be the same to give the same results.
- Celestials, currently the only type of "special monster", can only be obtained via the Daily Login Game.
Note that asterickes around combinations mean that there are more than one possible combination for breeding the same type of monster.
|Monster||Egg||Level Available||Breeding Combination||Breeding Time||Element(s)|
|1||Purchase from Market||5 min|
|1||Purchase from Market||15 min|
|1||Purchase from Market||30 min|
|5||Purchase from Market||1 hour|
|7||Purchase from Market||2 hours|
|9||Purchase from Market||4 hours|
|1||Kayna & Noggin||30 min|
|1||Mammott & Noggin||30 min|
|1||Kayna & Mammott||30 min|
|5||Toe Jammer & Noggin||8 hours|
|5||Kayna & Toe Jammer||8 hours|
|5||Mammott & Toe Jammer||8 hours|
|7||Potbelly & Noggin||8 hours|
|7||Kayna & Potbelly||8 hours|
|7||Potbelly & Mammott||8 hours|
|7||Potbelly & Toe Jammer||6 hours|
|9||Kayna & Tweedle||8 hours|
|9||Tweedle & Mammott||8 hours|
|9||Toe Jammer & Tweedle||8 hours|
|9||Potbelly & Tweedle||8 hours|
|3||*Stogg & Mammott*||8 hours|
|5||*Stogg & Toe Jammer*||12 hours|
|5||*Boskus & Toe Jammer*||12 hours|
|7||*Stogg & Potbelly*||12 hours|
|7||*Fwog & Potbelly*||12 hours|
|7||*Boskus & Potbelly*||12 hours|
|7||*Phangler & Potbelly*||12 hours|
|7||*Oaktopus & Mammott*||12 hours|
|9||*Stogg & Tweedle*||12 hours|
|9||*Drumpler & Tweedle*||12 hours|
|9||*Boskus & Tweedle*||12 hours|
|9||*Phangler & Tweedle*||12 hours|
|9||*Flowah & Tweedle*||12 hours|
|9||*Furcorn & Tweedle*||12 hours|
|9||*Toe Jammer & Drumpler||12 hours|
|7||*Pummel & Mammott*||24 hours|
|9||*Thrumble & Tweedle*||24 hours|
|9||*Barrb & Noggin*||24 hours|
|9||*Sooza & Tweedle*||24 hours|
|9||*Pummel & Tweedle*||24 hours|
|9||*Thumpies & Toe Jammer*||24 hours|
|9||*Wynq & Tweedle*||24 hours|
|9||*Pummel & Kayna*||24 hours|
|9||*Thrumble & Dandidoo*||48 hours|
|9||*Krillby & Potbelly*||48 hours|
- One way to breed an existing triple-element monster or quad-element monster by breeding a single-element monster that repeats the "gene pool" and with the lowest breeding time. For example, breeding another Thrumble can be done with Noggin + Thrumble, which gives either the 5-minute Noggin or the 12-hour Thrumble, or a Noggin + Flum Ox, where it could be the 5-minute Noggin or the 24-hour Flum Ox.
- The way of breeding an existing triple-element monster is not the same in Dawn of Fire when trying the typical quad-element monster + triple-element monster in the original game. In Dawn of Fire, this would lead to some chance of a quad-element monster and some chance of the triple-element monster. Thus, breeding a triple-element monster with a repeating single-element monster of the fastest time would be effective enough to get an existing triple-element monster without too much trouble. One example of this could be using Bowgart + Mammott (Bowgart has Cold, Water and Plant).
|Monsters (Dawn of Fire)|