|Exclusive to My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire|
The following article includes content exclusive to the game My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire.
|“||It's amazing what you can find in this steamy Bog. Don't forget some boots and bug spray!||”|
|~ In-game description|
The Bog is a primary Production Structure in Dawn of Fire that produces Crafting Items; it generates construction materials for non-food items and decorations, as well as materials for certain food. The Bog is the fifth direct Production Structure, and the fifth overall Production Structure available in the game, unlocked at level 6.
The products that are produced by the Bog are listed below.
Note: The production times shown below are the default times. Upgrading the Bog will decrease the production times.
|Crafting Item||Production Time||Unlock Level||Market Price||Experience||Type of Item|
|3 minutes||6||30 - 50||1||Primary|
|12 minutes||14||56 - 93||1||Primary|
|30 minutes||28||104 - 173||1||Primary|
|1 hour||44||173? - 288?||2?||Primary|
The Bog may be upgraded to make processes a percentage faster. The equation for a Crafting Item's new speed after a certain upgrade is Original_Time * (100 / (0.95 + Upgrade_No * 0.05)), with "Original_Time" referring to the Crafting Item's default processing time, and "Upgrade_No" referring to the level that the structure is at after the upgrade.
The Bog can only be upgraded when the structure is idle. A random amount of crystals (a mix of Crystals, Polished Crystals and Carved Crystals, sometimes only one of a certain type) is required as well as coins. As the upgrade gets higher, the chances of getting a more expensive mix of Crystals is higher.
After upgrading, the selected Structure will run faster, and XP will be earned as well, the amount dependent on the difficulty of the combination of crystals.
TBA crystals + TBA coins = 5% faster total
As its name suggests, the Bog is named after real-life bogs, which can usually trap things that get caught in it. Real-life tires can also be found in bogs because of the fact that many conventional road vehicles can end up getting stuck in bogs (and, unfortunately, because people throw junk into them too).
- The scooping device of the Bog appears to be a cross between a fishing rod and a soup ladle. The subject of a bog is reminiscent of something soupy.
- Because the Bog is solely a primary production structure, all items produced from it reward the player with the same amount of Experience: 1 .
- Crafting Items produced by the Bog may be obtained from the Wondermine as it has a chance to reward the player with one item from other primary Production Structures.
- The Bog is the only Production Structure whose size is 4 x 4. In addition, it is the largest determinable Production Structure in terms of area as the Wondermine's size is unknown since it cannot be moved.
- The Bog has been discounted before. The following are its past discounts:
- In 2016:
- In 2017:
- From January 20th to January 23rd: discount 50%. Link.
|Structures (Dawn of Fire)|